Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Allied Health Biotechnology Nursing – Southwest Tennessee …
Biotechnology Technician Dietetic Technician Emergency Medical Technician and career degree programs, A Radiologic Technologist assists physician diagnoses by producing x-ray images of the tissue, organs, bones,
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment.
- Radiation Therapy - Bachelor
- Radiologic Technology - Associate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Radiography - Associate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- X-Ray Technician/Back Office Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant X-Ray Technician
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- And more...
- BS Radiological Sciences
- AAS Radiologic Technology
- AAS Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- CERT Nuclear Medicine
- BS Health Science w/Con Radiography
- AS Radiography
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
- Medical Office Basic X-ray Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- And more...
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
- AS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Degree - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Radiography Program Admission Requirements Checklist (Meeting …
O*NET OnLine and the Occupational Outlook Handbook. MAILING ADDRESS: Post Office Box 13489, St. Petersburg, FL 33733-3489 – May not be satisfied by an Associate in Arts or higher degree. BSC 2086 – Human Anatomy & Physiology II 3 BSC 2086L – Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory II 1
SAN DIEGO And IMPERIAL COUNTIES COMMUNITY COLLEGES, ADULT …
Nursing – Associate Degree (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse Nursing Radiologic Technician. San Diego Miramar College. Biotechnology Pharmacy Technician (Online Certificate) – San Diego Campus.
Health Sciences: Therapeutic Services: Medical Assistant …
Degree Major Courses for Diagnostic Services Pathway: Medical Assistant SAMPLE Radiologic Technician Registered Nurse Respiratory Therapist Surgical Technician Occupations Requiring Baccalaureate Degree Athletic Trainer
Health Sciences: Therapeutic Services: Nursing – Associate Degree
And/ or Degree Major Courses for Therapeutic Services Pathway: Nursing – Associate Degree SAMPLE Radiologic Technician Registered Nurse Respiratory Therapist Surgical Technician . Occupations Requiring
Saint Paul College—A Community & Technical College Medical …
Medical Laboratory Technician AAS Degree Program Essential Functions The Essential Functions identify knowledge, radiologic, thermal) • recognize potentially hazardous materials, equipment and situations, and proceed safely to minimize
DACC – DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
• Certificate Program for those applicants who have either a 2-year allied health degree (such as Radiologic Technology or Nursing) OR a bachelor’s degree in a medically-related science (such as biology). This format is approximately 17 months in length (5 semesters).
20 Educational Opportunities In Cooperation With John A …
Radiologic Technology AAS Degree Educational Interpreting Professional (Online) Helpdesk/PC Technician/Networking AAS Degree Dental Assisting Certificate Bachelor of Arts in General Studies Online Degree Program
Center For Health & Biological Sciences 4600 Valleydale Road …
DEGREE) HIGH SCHOOL OR GED JEFFERSON STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE . The Program of Radiologic Technology reserves the right to amend this listing based on the identification of additional standards or criteria for radiologic technology.
Should I Go To University Of Phoenix Or ITT Tech To Be A …
Their degree are worthless. Does an x-ray technician need the same extensive background as a broader radiologic technologist? Is being an Ultrasound Technician hard? Do i have to go to an IT to be a computer technician? View Online
Advising Guide For The PCC Radiography Program
Students completing the program earn PCC’s Associate of Applied Science Degree in Rad iography. have a strong understanding of the job duties of a radiologic technician. In addition, Students may apply to PCC online at
NEW UNITS OF INSTRUCTION AT PUBLIC COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) once all appropriate state approvals have been granted. Horticulture Technician degree. This program will prepare individuals for entry-level employment in horticulture, landscaping, and related fields.
To Drexel University’s Master Degree in Clinical Research Organization and Management. In New Jersey, it is mandatory to acquire a Dental Radiologic Technician license to take x-rays in a dental office.Advance your dental career